Windows 11 users have a powerful AI image creation tool at their disposal, nestled within the familiar Microsoft Paint application.
The Windows 11 iteration of Paint includes an AI-powered feature known as Cocreator, which enables users to generate images based on textual descriptions.
Beyond specifying your desired imagery, you can select from various artistic styles, such as watercolor or photorealistic. Cocreator then produces three distinct images for you to edit or save as per your preference. Explore the method to make the most of this advanced tool.
Generating AI Images with Windows 11 Paint
- Update Windows 11: Ensure you have the latest Windows 11 build by checking for updates in Settings under Windows Update.
- Update Microsoft Paint: Keep your Microsoft Paint up-to-date by downloading all app updates from the Microsoft Store.
- Open Paint: Launch Paint and start with a blank canvas, then click the Cocreator button on the Ribbon.
- Describe Your Desired Image: Use the Cocreator pane to detail the image you wish to create. Be clear and concise, and refine your description as needed.
- Select an Artistic Style: Choose your preferred style from options like Charcoal, Ink Sketch, Watercolor, and more.
- Create the Image: After detailing your description and choosing a style, hit Create to see Paint generate three images.
- Produce Additional Images: Modify your description or style selection and click Create again to generate new images.
- Edit Your Image: Use Paint’s editing features to make any desired changes to your chosen image.
- Save Your Work: Save your image in formats like PNG, JPG, BMP, or GIF, selecting the appropriate folder for storage.
- Email Your Image: Share your creation via email by using the Send option in the File menu.